domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

Sunset Walks





I have been planning to open a blog for years and never have the time to do it.But when it is going to be the time if you never take a break from school life and start making real your goals.I want this to be the first post of many.I want people to see my style and the way i love fashion.Since i was 13 years old i knew this was my thing and i look forward to study the fashion designer carreer in collage.Thanks for stopping by and if you follow this blog thank you so much for the support!
Hope you all having a great sunday!

He estado planeando abrir un blog desde hace años pero nunca he tenido el tiempo de hacerlo.¿Pero realmente cuando iba a ser el tiempo? si no me tomaba un descanso de mi vida escolar y empezar a hacer realidad mis metas.Quiero que este sea la primera entrada de Muchas.Quiero que la gente conozca mi estilo y sepa sobre mi amor por la moda.Desde los 13 años supe que esto seria lo mio y espero con ansias estudiar la Licenciatura de Diseño de Modas.Gracias por visitar el blog y si me sigues muchas gracias por el apoyo!
Espero que todos tengan un magnifico Domingo!

Fernanda P.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario