martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Chill day












There are some days when you just don’t wanna have many things going on your outfit and just wanna be chill,well this was one of those days.From Monday to Friday i wear a school uniform and on weekends is when i have time to dress up the way i want it,this day in particular i was just going to a Mall near this area with my family and i was in the mood for a more casual outfit.The shoes I’m wearing they have to be one of my favorite’s and it’s not really about the color if you thought about it,it’s more because they are extremely comfortable and you never get tired of walking wearing these baby’s.Another thing about this outfit is the absence of black.Black is my favorite color and I usually have a touch of black in every outfit I wear but this was the exception.
Make sure to wear what makes you feel comfortable and of course what makes you happy!
Hugs and Kisses
Fernanda P.
WHAT I’M WEARING:
CROP TOP:
MINE
HIGH WAISTED SHORTS
THAT’S IT!
SHOES:
C&A
NECKLACE
FOREVER 21
SUNGLASSES
Vintage Family Piece

SOCIAL MEDIAS
INSTAGRAM
@Feeernandagp

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario