lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

One for the road












I know i usually don’t post during the week but I was feeling like posting so . .WHY NOT? Lately I’ve been seen all over social medias this Coachella inspired Trend and I’ve been obsessed! Like everything I see  I fall in love with.If I have to dress up with the Coachella trend every day I would go for this kind of looks,a little bohemian but always with a touch of black that is going to bring out the whole outfit.This lace dress I bought it a year ago in my Vegas Holiday and I normally have been using it for things like going to the beach or a pool,but the other day I was like “Hey,why not make an outfit out of this?” and I’m very happy with the way it turn out to be! Hope you guys like it as well :)

Happy start of the week you all!

Hugs and Kisses
Fernanda P.

WHAT I’M WEARING

LACE DRESS:MARSHALLS

BLACK CROP TOP:SHASA

HIGH WAISTED BLACK SHORTS:AMERICAN EAGGLE

HAT:C&A

NECKLACE:TM

BRACELET:FOREVER 21

BLACK BOOTS:BERSHKA

SOCIAL MEDIAS

INSTAGRAM

FEEERNANDAGP


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario